About Briteliner Arrow
Transforming transfer-wheel marking
The Briteliner Arrow, the revolutionary transfer-wheel marking machine, now features a series of design enhancements which improve performance and usability still further.
Developed as the successor to the original box markers, the Briteliner Arrow is lighter, tougher, easier to clean and more accurate. Once set, the Arrow will produce the same quality of line time after time. It is the ideal choice of machine when budgets are restricted, but is also the perfect tool for creating stand-out lines for big games at major venues.
- Longer wheel base and better weight distribution for consistent and accurate straight line marking
- Adjustable transfer wheel to achieve required line definition
- In-built facility to ensure easy and accurate circle marking
- On-board brush for penalty and centre circle spot marking
- Streamlined tank moulded from ultra-strong plastic holds enough liquid to mark out three football pitches
- Tip-tank feature makes after-use cleaning easy and allows unused marking liquid to be saved
- Tank is easily removed for thorough cleaning
- Triple coated steel tube frame
Light weight means it can be easily operated and lifted by one person
Range of wheel width options available (3”, 4” and 5”)